1985 MUMM Grand Cordon Magnum 1985
mumm grand cordon magnum 1985



85-89 / 100


1985 MUMM Grand Cordon Magnum 1985

Zustand Gut

Verfügbarkeit 0 Flasche
289,00 € inkl. MwSt. 240,83 € exkl. MwSt.
Avis d'expert
88 / 100
Robert PARKER - The Wine Advocate
Robert PARKER - The Wine Advocate


5 / 5
Michael Broadbent
Michael Broadbent

Information on the vintage in Champagne : In common with so many other major French wine regions, this was a most attractive, well-balanced, stylish vintage.Certainly one of my favourites.

Wein Details
Jahrgang Wein 1985
Region Champagne
Bezeichnung Champagne
Farbe Champagne
Volumen 1.50 l
Land Frankreich
Château Mumm
Land Frankreich
Château Information


Founded in 1827, the Maison Mumm vineyard now covers nearly 218 hectares. It covers 25% of production needs. The remaining 75% are supplied by independent winegrowers with whom privileged links have been forged. As required by the application decree of the AOC "Champagnes", the harvest is carried out by hand.

Almost 2 centuries after its creation, Maison Mumm is located among the eight most famous grands crus of the Champagne vineyard. The estate strives to continue to implement the vision of Georges Hermann Mumm: the development of high quality Champagnes.

289,00 € inkl. MwSt.

240,83 € exkl. MwSt.

This product is no longer in stock


Wenn lieferbar, bitte benachrichtigen


Haben Sie Fragen? Kontaktieren Sie uns
Weitere Jahrgänge im Keller
Choisissez votre millésime

Unsere Empfehlungen für Sie